On 25th February, Judith Bunting was back with the Thursday chat show ‘Let’s Talk About … ‘ – talking about Relationships in Lockdown.
It’s almost a year now since Relationship Therapist, Jane Ridley, came on Kennet Radio to offer advice about how to manage living together in social isolation. Jane is back tonight to tell us what she recommends after a year of Covid, as we edge towards the end (hopefully) of lockdown.
The show is full of practical advice for for kids, families and lovers, and great music as well. Naturally.
If you are finding things hard and would like to talk with a professional, here are some recommended links where you can find help:
- MIND – helpline: www.mind.org.uk/information-support/helplines/
- HEADS TOGETHER – resources and services: www.headstogether.org.uk/get-support/
- CITIZENS ADVICE – can recommend local practitioners: https://citizensadvicewestberkshire.org.uk/
- TOGETHER UK – https://www.together-uk.org/projects/berkshire-west-your-way/
- BACP (BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF COUNSELLING and PSYCHOTHERAPY) – private qualified counsellors near you: www.bacp.co.uk/search/Therapists