Let’s Talk About … English Wine
Merlot on the North Downs, anyone? Riesling in Snowdonia?
Thursday, 25th March at 7pm, Judith Bunting is back again with the Thursday chat show ‘Let’s Talk About … ‘.
This week we are talking about what the future holds for English Wine.
Richard Selley is a geologist who likes wine, not so unusual, but when he set out to understand the geology underpinning English vineyards, he discovered something that no one expected in 2004, that climate change is already having a significant effect on what is grown here.
Along with the conversation, as ever, there will be great music. With so much conversation going on, it’s easier to post track details for you here. This is the music featured in the programme:
- Amy Winehouse – Rehab
- Sailor – Girls, Girls, Girls
- Happy Mondays – Step On
- Olivia Rodrigo – Drivers License
- Fun ft Janelle Monai – We Are Young
- Bowie and Jagger – Dancing in the Street
- Aretha Franklin – Respect
- Bachman Turner Overdrive – You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet
- Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
Please join us – we look forward to sharing the show!!